I thought I’d get my blog started off with a post talking about who I am and what my goals for this blog are going to be. First off I am a 32 year old guy struggling with Depression and Anxiety. In future posts I’ll dive deeper into my past but needless to say I have gone through many situations to get me to where I am today.Question of the day: What challenges are you facing that are holding you back from getting to where you want to be?
Read more here
Daily thoughts, Inspirational and Motivational messages for whatever situation you find your self in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Values are the motivational keys that cause people to choose to follow a particular person, path, goal, career. Think for a moment of the va...
-
"Sticks and stone may break my bones but words can never hurt me" That is one of the stupidest sayings we teach our children. Noth...
-
Let your dreams be bigger than your fears, your actions louder than your words, and your faith stronger than your feelings.When you are able...

No comments:
Post a Comment